Sacrifice O.G. Player Scooter
The OG Player comes with a ridiculously good spec for the price, with no compromises on quality. It features an integrated triple concave deck that is 115mm wide x 515mm long with a 82.5deg HT angle. It has a super smooth fully sealed headset, solid CNC one piece fork, and an IHC compression system.
The Player bars are 550mm wide and 560mm high. They are made from high strength steel, have a unique 2 point gusset design and come gripped with our trusty S-Grips.
Comes complete with set of ultra-light 110mm / 88a split forked 5 spoke aluminum core wheels, super sport flex fender brake and city scape design grip tape.
- Similar extrusion to Flyte 115, but heavier duty.
- Bridge like Flyte 115 but thicker.
- Integrated Headtube like Flyte 115 but less machining on the inside so a little heavier.
- 6061-T6 Al
- 115mm x 515mm 82.5 deg HT
- 13A Steel
- 550mm Wide x 560mm High
- CNC one-piece fork – IHC – Thicker and heavier than the Cyborg Fork
- 6061-T6 Al
- 2 bolt collar clamp with CNC detail and logo detail
- 110mm split forked 5 spoke wheel
- 80mm 6061-T6 Al Core with laser etched logo detail
- 88A PU
- ABEC 11 bearings
- Sacrifice S-Grips with logo bar ends
- Digitally Printed die cut
- 2 bolt flex fender – spring steel